Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today's auditions

Aaaaah...
First day is over.
And it was fantastic.
We had a nice blend of new kids and veterans.
20 people in all, ranging from 7 years old to 19.
I'm sure about half of them will come back tomorrow night, which will be awesome.
That way I can mix-n-match kids from today and tomorrow.
Yay!
If tomorrow goes as well as today, we are going to have a really nice cast for the show.
James is seems concerned that only a few folks will show up for the auditions because of the superbowl.
Though that is a plausible situation, I told him, "If people really want to audition, they'll show up. Otherwise they weren't that interested in the show to begin with...."
:o)
I have a feeling, however, we'll have a good number of fresh faces with which to work...

We may not be able to do the read-through at all if Little Johnny Jones is rehearsing this week, which means we'll just go right into rehearsals on the 9th.
I really holding my breath and praying Susan decides to do the brush up on the 12th (Thursday) instead of the 10th or 11th, both of which are days we T.I. folks have scheduled for our first blocking rehearsals.
Not fun....
I'm sure it will all work out though.
:o)
Hopefully, by Monday we'll have castlist to post.....

No comments:

Post a Comment