Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Counting down: 24 days!

As of today, we've got 24 days til auditions and I am pumped!
The scripts will be here by the end of the week.
I'm pretty much ready to go...
I've got all the blocking written down, along with light and sound cues.
I have my set design down.
The schedule is ready to go.
I have the scenes broken down.
I have a props list and what act/scene/actor with which they are set and used.
I still have to mark on which side of the stage they to be, which won't be hard.
After Little Johnny Jones, I'm going to start going through the costume stuff and decipher what I need vs what the theatre has.

Now all I need are the actors...
24 days to go.....
Argh.

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl!! You are organized! We are excited, too. See you in 23 days and I love this blog idea. That's awesome. Kris

    ReplyDelete