Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

7... SEVEN days away!!!!

A week from this moment, I will be going over the audition sheets of the actors who will show up to audition for our fabulous play.
Yes, even though the auditions will be at 2:30, I will still be going over stuff after 11 in the evening.
lol
Not that I'm obsessed or anything...

There was an ad for the auditions in the Circleville Herald, and the Dispatch.
Fabulous stuff.

I'm so excited...
So anxious because we're so close, yet so far away.

After auditions, I'm going to email the cast list to everyone, post it on the doors at the theatre, and post it here.
THEN, we're going to have a read-through on the 4th to get everyone kinda familiar with the lines.
THEN, rehearsals start on the 9th at 6:30.
UBER fabulous!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment