Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The show itself will be an adventure....

16 days.
AGH!!!
16 days.
And because of faulty schedules and weather, I haven't been to the library as of yet.
I apologize.
James and I are really excited about the production.
It's going to rock.
This will be James' first time taking a stab at directing, though he's been involved in RTP productions for several years now.
You may have seen him aroud last year with Pinocchio.
His fabulous wife Vera played the Police Officer, and he was at a lot of practices.
He's going to be a great member of the production team, and I truly believe he is going to add something great to the show.

Thus far, we've had a lot of different folks voice interest in the show, adults and children, male and female alike.
Which is always FANTASTIC.
I really want a lot of different people to audition.
The better the variety, the more options from which we have to decide.
I think, thus far, the ideas I've thought up casting-wise have been creative.
BUT, that could change if the right people pop in.

So far, my excitement hasn't subsided.
lol
I keep thinking up different things that need to be done, and, if I CAN do them now, I attack them.
Then, there are the certain instances where I realize something that will need to be done once Little Johnny Jones is done and I have the theatre for Treasure Island.
THOSE are the instances which are killing me.
Insanity.
Beacause I have this overwhelming desire to get everything done and ready NOW.
At that point, I attempt to remind myself that we have til the END of MARCH to get everything done.
The end of March.
That's two months away.
lol
It's hard to feed yourself a chill pill.
It can be done though.

Don't be surprised when I'm spazzing out excited at auditions.
I think I'll end up hugging EVERYONE just for the sheer fact that they showed up.
LOL
It's going to be an amazing show.
It totally is.

No comments:

Post a Comment