Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week Two, Night Two

 The strange Love Triangle....

 The WORKERS....


Tonight's rehearsal covered Act II, and we then went over Summer Nights again. After rehearsal, I pulled aside the WORKERS and Oberon and Titania. I asked them to start thinking about their characters. I wanted them to reflect on who they are, their motivation, and their inner monologues throughout the show. I also asked that they send their thoughts tonight. I was delighted to find that they have actually put thought into their characters, especially since a few of them are brand new to the theatre scene. Ah, it's one of those moments I love being a director.

No comments:

Post a Comment