Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week Four, Night Three

I love this cast and I love this show! I can't tell you how proud I am of the creativity and imagination behind every line and every action produced by these kids. Everyone is going to love this show. It is funny and smart on so many levels. There is truly something for everyone to enjoy.
Tonight we focused on Act II, which was hilarious, and the Workers' Song. The cast found new bits to use within their dialogue and actions and we worked on them. I am constantly asking the cast to find their character's motivation behind certain lines, exits, and reaction. Thus far, all feedback has been golden. All of these kids are spot on.
I am so proud. :o)
Tomorrow, Junia and I are off to WMA Graphics to get a final design for the Shirts for the cast, crew, and families. Then I'm going to make up order forms.
I still have to tackle the dreaded Lighting Scheme..... ugh......

No comments:

Post a Comment