Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week Six, Night Three


 Katie (Puck), after my experiment with make-up. I think we found a winner....

Although schools were canceled today, I opted to have an... odd job evening of sorts. I was successful in figuring out how to set my own lights, a feat that will prove quite useful for future productions. WOOT. Then, as cast members trickled in, I began delegating certain jobs. Robert (Egeus) took over the task of painting the tops of our trees on set. A few of the girls looked for remaining set and prop pieces. A few guys found some fabric to put backstage to shield the traffic from the audience. I decided to check into some make-up ideas I had, and used Katie (Puck) and Gwenn (Titania).
After some labor, we went over the Workers' Song and In Dreams. I feel a whole lot better about several things after tonight, even if we didn't get a full rehearsal in.

Robert(Egeus) painting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment