Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Week Five, Night Two

Tonight we worked on "Summer Nights" and It's Only Magic. I am so pleased to see that everyone is off book as far as the song lyrics go. I am so excited to see what reactions our audience members will give the kids when we reach performance time. I feel so scattered though. I need to finalize the programs, find a "head" for Bottom, figure out makeup and hair, finalize costuming, get with dad to do the lighting scheme, finish painting the set, organize the "Teatime with Titania," figure out ushers, gather props, and successfully run through the show, beginning to end, music included, no stopping. And we have 16 days. To make myself feel better, I say two weeks. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!
Luckily, I have gotten the ball rolling on the T-shirt order forms and some parents and actors have started approaching me for those. I still need to order buttons and stickers for the concessions, OH, and start making the "Fairy" headbands as well. We will be selling those along with the stickers and buttons, and I have to get a sufficient amount to give to the little fairies who join us for Teatime on the 21st. Oh, I also have to get volunteers to bring tea and other such items for our Teatime.
Now begins the crunch time/insanity.


No comments:

Post a Comment