Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Monday:Week two...

Last night we ventured into the second half of the first Act, all of which takes place on the deck of the Hispaniola.
I think it is safe to say a good majority of our time last night was spent staging the pirates loading of the ship.
ugh....
I could see some of the actors' faces were less than enthused as James and I fumbled through who was doing what and when.
For that, I apologize.
"Tedious" was the word....
In the end, everyone was a good sport, and we got it all sorted out.
It's going to look really cool once everyone has some sort of package to carry and actually looks like a pirate.
Which will start to happen very soon....
:o)
After everyone left, James and I went through the costume rooms and started pulling gobs of stuff for different ideas.
Get ready guys....

No comments:

Post a Comment