Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Week Four, Night Two

Tonight was a bit rough. Everyone was off book, including Cora and I. It was a harsh reality check for some of the actors when they couldn't call for line. There were, regrettably, some tears. I never like to see a child cry, and I tried to prevent that from happening. However, I cannot force the actors to memorize their lines. They must learn the importance of doing so on their own. Ugh. I have faith in the cast though. I think tonight was lesson enough for them.
We have most of our costumes together, yay! Now I must focus on lights, boo.

I decided to throw some of the actors into costume for an impromptu picture call. The results were stunning to say the least. With a little Photoshop magic, I created these...



No comments:

Post a Comment