Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Week Two







Katie (Dorothy), Robert (Cowardly Lion), Jake (Tin Man, Samantha (Scarecrow), Chase (Judson), Gwen (Alice), Hannah (White Rabbit), Tabitha (Dormouse), and Richard (Mad Hatter)

Week Two went well.
I am very pleased to see that cast members are making efforts to memorize their lines and really get into their characters.
Kris has been a busy bee working on costumes and making all sorts of magic with the cast and their costuming needs.
I had a mini freak out yesterday when I realized we open in a month.
AGH!
But then I realized we still have plenty of time, though it will buzz by quickly.
I did get the signpost made up yesterday, during rehearsal, and it now stands Upstage.
Hopefully, it will soon be joined by trees and bushes.
*SIGH*
I also have to conjure up props as well....
*SIGH*
It all can be done....

No comments:

Post a Comment