Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Obsessing....



Obsessively, I have begun the program for our show.
I know.
I started last night and have modified it since then.
I know it's a wee bit early to ask the actors for their bio's, so I'll wait on that one.
I've learned my lesson from Treasure Island, though.
I cannot forget to get these things done in a timely manner.
This time around, I've typed it up myself.
When the time DOES come, I will ask for bio's, and add them to the program.
THEN, I shall take them to the printing company and get a mass quantity printed for the massive amounts of people I KNOW are going to come to our show.
I'm also going to take a page out of Tracy Kawasaki's book and check into Vista Print for some Posters and whatnot.
Hizzah!

I've also been mulling around ideas for costumes and make-up.
Please believe we are going all out for make-up, my friends.
Tabitha shall look like a mouse, ears and all.
The Lion will have Crazy awesome Lion make-up.
I'm actually considering curling Robert's Hair for the Lion.
He has long enough hair that we could probably form it into a delightful mane fit for any lion of the cowardly persuasion.
Jake will be covered in silver for his role as the Tin Man.
For Judson, I'm considering either a polo shirt and Khakis with tennis shoes, PJ's and slippers.
It would be awesome if we could find matching shirt and pant PJ's....
Hhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.....
Dorothy and Alice will be quintessential Dorothy and Alice.
Braids, Blonde, and both in Blue.
Dorothy will have her french braided pigtails, white blouse, checkered blue dress, and ruby slippers.
Alice will be straight blonde, black ribbon headband, blue dress, and black shoes.
Oooohhhhh....
The ideas are stirring.....
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment