Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crunch time!!!!

Monday...
We had a few hiccups.
Last night was much better.
Tonight we are going to start at 6, and just GO.
I'm debating on whether to start with Act II, and, if we have time, go back over Act I or just start at Act I again....
I think we're going to do the former rather than the latter, just becaue we've started with Act I for the past couple of nights.
The majority of the cast has the majority of their lines down.
HOOOORAH!
With the exception of a few props and needing to finish painting the front of the stage, the set is ready to go.
Some time either tonight or Saturday, I need to get the BACK of back stage cleared out and organized so that all the clutter isn't seen by the audience.

We will have a rehearsal on Saturday from 2:30 to whenever.
I honestly have no idea how long the show is going to be and I don't know if we are going to have to cut some scenes or lines.
We will do whatever to make it work.
Everyone is doing a splendid job and should be proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment