Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Brush up and Pre-Second Weekend

Tonight was brush up. We went with a somewhat serious run through for brush up tonight. I figured with all of the kids and most of them being new or unfamiliar with the stage, we didn't need to take a chance in causing any disasters this weekend do to shenanigans during brush up. The actors did well and are enthusiastic about their second weekend. We'll see how they feel come 5:30 tomorrow.

BTW, I can't believe I am almost done with my fifth children's show. I can't believe I've directed six show in two years. At least I think it's been six shows...
 I mean, I started working on Treasure Island in 2008 and then it went up in 2009. Then I had the summer show, Wizard of Wonderland. After that I started working on Kidsummer Night's Dream which went up this past February. And then there was this past summer's show, All I Really Need To Know I Learned By Being in a Bad Play. While performing in Richard III and working on this show (Hamlet or Does Father Reeeeeeally Know Best?), I directed Home for Columbus Civic. My goodness. I must be insane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment