Hydee-ho!

This is the blog site for the Roundtown Player's children's production.
Read, enjoy, and comment!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Various Fairy make up ideas.....

I've been thinking over different ideas for makeup. I want everyone to have fun with there costumes and makeup, and I encourage everyone to develop their own ideas for their characters. I looked over some sites online ans was able to find several I really liked. The Clockwork Orange pic is only because I like the eye makeup idea. :o)







1 comment:

  1. My vote is for no glitter. That's too easy and cliche! Love that you're letting the actors think of their own character... Maybe they can start by looking at images of moths, mustard plants, pea blossoms...
    And did you see this?
    http://www.emmadavies.net/fairy/
    I'm Oak Goblinwitch!

    ReplyDelete